I was just playing around with different processing methods, always fun to try out new processing approaches. In total I spent about 4-5 hours processing this image, but that doesn't mean you can actually tell that ;).
Attached is Jupiter on November 19, at 00:01 RGB (I derotated two stacks in WinJupos and combined them). Interesting to see the small cyclonic dark spot division next to oval BA).
Imaged with the 10" Meade Starfinder and ASI120MM cmos camera (I will add this camera to the equipment list soon)
I also made an animation showing Jupiter in blue light:
And finally a remake of the image I made in Oct 2013.
Meade Starfinder 10